Join in about 2h 45 min here WFMT (thanks again for the broadcast!) --> click open not save and open with Winamp, you'll get the best sound. For alternatives and personal preferences click here: Listen live to WFMT http://www.wfmt.com/main.taf?p=4

Check this out!!! in advance of tomorrow night :-)
.bmp)
Thanks to the Wall Street Journal we get a small preview of tomorrow's Manon in Chicago!
http://online.wsj.com/video/a-new-breed-of-opera-directors/E8497D1E-D340-4617-9957-0ECEF395CE32.html
and Marion found the related article with some nice pictures as well here
Well, well,
ReplyDeletethis one I didn't find!
It's awesome.
No big wig !!! This is good news..hehehe.
ReplyDeleteBut it makes me feel even more sad not to be able to see the production...
I will pop a few valerian pills :-)
ReplyDeleteI've had several cups of tea... just made me more anxious... watched the BCN dvd and got even more excited! i am not sure though if my imagination is enough to create the fully stage picture while hearing them sing... I am sure we are more nervous than the stars of the show..but probably not as nervous as McVicar ;-))))
ReplyDelete