GRACIAS POR EL TITULAR! Ya nos contarás detalladamente, pero al menos se confirman nuestras previsiones: este Hoffmann va a ser inolvidable!
Menudo titular !!! Gracias, espero más!
Même à Paris, on attend très impatiemment...Merci à l'avance des précieuses informations et des photos( ?? )Catherine
¿Que monárquica me siento leyendo este titular! Bravo!!
pas des photo :-( I am not good with cameras and this production i am sure does not translate very well on pictures, any from 4 years ago will do :-) But yep, he was great! I am afraid the rest will have to wait until tonight, very busy at work :-(
This blog is moderated, comments need to be approved by author
GRACIAS POR EL TITULAR! Ya nos contarás detalladamente, pero al menos se confirman nuestras previsiones: este Hoffmann va a ser inolvidable!
ReplyDeleteMenudo titular !!!
ReplyDeleteGracias, espero más!
Même à Paris, on attend très impatiemment...
ReplyDeleteMerci à l'avance des précieuses informations et des photos( ?? )
Catherine
¿Que monárquica me siento leyendo este titular! Bravo!!
ReplyDeletepas des photo :-( I am not good with cameras and this production i am sure does not translate very well on pictures, any from 4 years ago will do :-) But yep, he was great! I am afraid the rest will have to wait until tonight, very busy at work :-(
ReplyDelete