Well...done :-)
I learned i am almost useless at ballet, so i need to diversify my visits to the House ;-) I actually googled one of the answers!! But I can recognise Carlos Acosta :-)))
It does work, but only if you don't sign in before the process, if you do, you can't buy your Golden Ticket at the end. This however should not impact the actual P4 Friends booking as there you MUST sign in in order to see the productions.
It was fun... but took me 10x as much time as any booking has ever taken me ;-)))
Not a ballet girl myself...
So do give it a try, pleanty of golden tickets left! (If only i could magically transform it into a Barbiere ticket! ..a girl can dream ;-))))
Yes, this girl also can dream :P
ReplyDeleteAnd Carlos Acosta wouldn't be a bad dream either..;)
I didn't answer the questions, which was much easier ;-), I just followed the Golden Tickets trail. Barbiere, well ok, but I'm dreaming of Don Carlo tickets, one for each performance :-).
ReplyDeleteNow those will be the "Golden Tickets" for P1 next season!! And i want the rehearsal as well! JK as Carlo, SK as Posa, Pappano conducting and and and... just wish they woud manage to shut up those annoying priests in the auto da fe and then i could be in paradise!!!!
ReplyDeleteBut let's not get ahead of ourselves here peeps..still many months to go until then ;-)
No, the wrote:
ReplyDeleteEveryone who completes the process will go into a draw to win a pair of top-price tickets to a production of their choice during the 2009/2010 Season. Two pairs are available, and the 2009/2010 programme will be announced next month.
But of course, I will not win, I always have to pay.
I can't believe that in the next booking period you have to log on 4-5 separate days at 10am if you want to see all the productions. Don't the Friends realise some of actually work and can't just wait hours in an on-line waiting room. Madness.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree, i used to be able to put 30-40 minutes aside, since it was just one day..can't expect to do that several times and make sure i am online every day... what a nightmare! I was hoping to squeeze my interests to one day, but it is impossible. I suggest we write and let them know, i don't believe this is a long term solution. And definitely not if on top of it the time remains 10am.....
ReplyDelete