Monday, 7 February 2011

Things that make my heart melt....



Thanks twistty100 for the video!



Thanks coloraturafan for the video!

I can't explain how much i love this opera and miss hearing it live!!! I just stumbled upon this in youtube and i literally melted. And these two are gorgeous in one of the scenes i love most in this opera....

And it sounds just es gorgeous in French as in Italian.

Listen, watch.. enjoy :-)

1 comment:

  1. I just saw The Met's live broadcast of Donizetti's Lucia yesterday and was bowled over by the singing. Am a confirmed fan -and in fact, am putting a blog feature together on it right now (linking to your story on Tezia from last September, in fact -please, more of this amazing vocalist). These clips make me swoon over the production all over again, tho I do hope to see the French version of the opera one of these days.

    Keep up the great work! Excellent blog!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is moderated, comments need to be approved by author